The RSM International School is a secular, non-denominational and liberal Institution. It seeks to admit students who are keen to imbibe the values and skills embedded in our mission statement. There will be no discrimination on the basis of religion, caste, color, region, sex or economic status. So long as the child and his family seek good education as enshrined in our policy, the child is entitled to admission in RSM International School. We are a co educational school .
While we would like to admit all those who apply for admission, paucity of vacancies compels us to do selections. The process of this selection is given below. Naturally, every applicant must satisfy all the conditions with regard to other formalities, which have already been defined.
Admissions to RSM International School will be from Playgroup to Class IX. Each section in all the classes is limited according to CBSE guidelines.
1. Every child must either purchase a REGISTRATION FORM along with the prospectus or download a REGISTRATION FORM from our website. In case the form is downloaded, then a DD for the prescribed amount must accompany the form when it is being submitted. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES will registration be done without receipt of the due amount.
2. On receipt of the registration form and on completion of all the due formalities, the child will be registered for admission to RSM International School. The date of registration may play a role in the event of a tie between two applicants.
1. The child along with the parents will be invited to a brief meeting with the Director / Head of where the two sides will interact. This interaction will determine whether the parents are involved with the upbringing of the child, and whether they will be able to participate with the school in the holistic education of the child.
2. The child will also be observed to gauge whether he has developed adequate social and other skills to be able to handle himself independently in a school.
3.The child will also be observed to gauge whether he has developed adequate social and other skills to be able to handle himself independently in a school.
4. A list will be prepared in order of registration date and merit. Thereafter an offer of admission will be made.
5. In case an offer of admission is declined, then that vacant seat will be offered to the next child on the merit list. This criterion will be strictly followed.
6. The formalities to be followed next have already been prescribed.
1. Only 36 children are permitted per section.
2. In the day school, there will be 3 sections per class.
1. Admissions for the session would close on July 15 every year.
The admission process should be completed by February 15 of each year so that uniforms and textbooks etc. can be arranged on time.